TIME: 1 months | TOOLS: Adobe Creative Suite, Research and brainstorming tools | TEAM: Two UX/visual designers (incl. me), Two project managers, One art director/ motion designer
ABOUT THE BRAND
STHLM Upcycling is a newly formed company with a mission to recycle industrial food waste. This company approached us to come up with a brand name and to define their brand strategy and visual identity.
- Define a brand name
- Define the visual identity with logo, colors, typography etc.
- Define the brand strategy - brand purpose, vision, consumer, position, promise, personality, values and mission
- Research of the upcycling concept, market and audience competitors, etc. to understand the brand story and values
- Define brand strategy along with the team
- Design visuals and graphic identity for the brand
I focussed on being hands-on with defining the strategy for the brand. I dedicated time to explore different tools and methods of creating a well-thought-of brand strategy
FROM BRIEF TO RE-BRIEF
GETTING TO KNOW THE BRAND
BRAND NAME BRAINSTORMING