TIME: 1 month | TOOLS: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD | TEAM: One UX designer (me - freelance)
ABOUT THE BRAND
Bidani center for homeopathy is a family run clinic in a small town in India. This group of experienced doctors has a successful track record of curing acute and chronic ailments through homeopathy. They have made their name in India, and now target patients abroad. They want to make the website a primary marketing tool to reach this new target customer group.
Existing Visual identity
The client approached me with the objective of increasing their customer base internationally. Digging deeper into the scope, we decided to start with two main tasks
To improve the visual appeal and functionality of the site
To edit the content for effective web communication
Create low/medium fidelity prototypes for development in Wordpress
I was bound by time and financial constraints which meant that I needed to be resourceful and accurate with my user research.
- Map out the user journey throughout the website including user research, journey maps, etc.
- Create solutions in the form of navigation design and prototypes
- Create a content strategy for the website including suggestive copyrighting
- Re-design the visual Identity for the website, which will be incorporated into Brand identity re-design in the near future.
PROJECT OUTLINE (as it turned out to be)
Interviews were conducted with six prospective users who also reviewed the current website.
There are two use cases that I focussed on - one where the user was recommended this clinic through a friend, and another where the user lands on the webpage through a google search.
USER MENTAL MODEL
INSIGHTS FROM USER INTERVIEWS
RE-DEFINING THE GOAL
The primary requirements for the project now were:
- To define the brand strategy for the brand, keeping trust in mind
- Website content editing to ensure easy access to information and to boost SEO
- Identify new services and features to boost the brand effectiveness, support site and achieve success
I validated this navigation design through tree testing with six users and consequently re-arranged the navigation, changed some labels and added the hierarchical FAQ page.
BRAND IDENTITY & COLOR STORY
WEBSITE UI DESIGN
STAY TUNED FOR MORE....COMING SOON